2006/04/26

Happy Birthday Willie.

I was reminded it was William Shakespeare's birthday a few days back. The man lives across centuries after his death. May the beautiful beautiful lines cudgel thy mind, touch thy soul, now and then.

"And since you know you cannot see yourself,so well as by reflection, I, your glass,will modestly discover to yourself,that of yourself which you yet know not of. "

"The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream."

"I must be cruel only to be kind;Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind. "

"Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery."

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

"I pray you bear me henceforth from the noise and rumour of the field, where I may think the remnant of my thoughts in peace, and part of this body and my soul with contemplation and devout desires."


P.S. Happy Birthday, Mr. N. Will you ever seen this? Ms. L will have the answer. Wish you all the best and may your beautiful algorithm rock the world. lol.



0 feedbacks: