2006/10/04

Sabbath from decency.

















Today I woke with an impulse to skip dressing decent. So I put on my jeans & tee to work, switched the Billie Holiday playlist to Love Psychedelico, clued a skyscraper hairstyle and sprayed too much perfume which choked myself a bit.

It feels like being 20. The age, the stage, I practically skipped.

Probably I'm too different to be recognized by my office PC that it refused to work properly for the whole day. Ergo I had to get it replaced at last.

4 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

An element is added to the pefect day, a perfect day of today. Unpredictable things lifted your mood and heart. You're happy, happy and happy.

shh...it's the sign of love. You can feel it all around, but it's untouchable.....

Anonymous said...

^^

Anonymous said...

OOH! Curtis you look quite different in casual wear. You look even younger!

Do you still go happyhour with Keith, Matt and Miranda? I haven't contacted them after returned Hong Kong. I work in CWB now. We can go to lunch or happyhour. :P

Sitruc.M said...

kim >
thx for ur lovely message. u sound like bjork here (played in my head "happy, happy and happy" with Bjork's voice in her very special iceland accent).

are u happy happy and happy?
nice trip to SH and have fun showing off ur cheongsam look tonite. :)

bisou >
hey u've been disappeared for so long! how come u get to my blog?

and nah, I've quitted happyhour sessions for over a yr. really miss the red wine and cocktail afterwork.

I sort of lost ur contact. drop me an email! ^^