2009/02/10

Overheard in Agency #1


Matter of Urgency.

Client: Why you didn't response to my urgent email?
Agency Girl: Really? (looking it up...) You mean the one you wrote about the teaser page?
Client: Yea. Yea, I sent it this morning and I supposed a 4-hour response time is more than enough to handle our urgent request.
Agnecy Girl: Sorry but you title almost all your emails urgent. I thought it's as urgent as the rest of the requests.
Client: No I titled it "Very Urgent!!" instead of "Urgent!". You should be able to tell the difference.
Agency Girl: Oh! Last time you used "Top Urgent!!!" when it was indeed urgent. And you're usually fine with a 1-day turn-around for the not-so-urgent cases.
Client: But I marked "Very Urgent!!"!!! Didn't I?
......

1 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

haha.....