2006/06/25

____ is a four-letter word.














Dedicate to Jasper, the very charming model of the shooting. New photographic work, "____ is a four-letter word" released. Check out here: http://sitruc.kachaa.com/index.php?albumCode=20264

We had a great time. It was fun to create with concordant minds. I couldn't ask for more except time didn't allow us to actualize everything.

The whole thing will be close to complete when the viewers (you!) see the images and draw your very own interpretation of the title. Ergo, please share with me the four-letter word(s) to you the images conveyed by comment here or email and I'll reveal mine in the course of shooting.

Come on, throw it!

Flipping my album and noticed that I'm getting more and more captivated by the beauty of a grotesque human psyche, vis-à-vis, concomitant conflict.

6 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

Oba! The photo are very beautiful!
I guess the word is "down". Tell me the answer!!

Anonymous said...

Hello man,
I really love this new collection. Is it SEXY?

When you are coming to Osaka? Rika has waited to be the model for very long time!

We are planing to come to Hongkong in year end. Are you going to be free?

Anonymous said...

呢次d相好靚呀,好多張我都幾鍾意^^
不過都有一兩張唔鍾意,但其實係靚架....算啦,唔知想講乜....hehe

Anonymous said...

WHy does it have to be restricted to a four letter word? Honestly I feel the photos are teribbly lonely & sick... seems too much unhappiness hided & compressed.. the last photo is horrible... the only one I feel peaceful is the one with feathers in hands... sorry... I hope the next collection wl be 舒懷 or with more hopes... there's no need to create so much... discomfort? ... I dun know what... Anyway life is already uneasy...

Anonymous said...

a,可否用小孩子做model呢?小朋友可能更好玩~期待你的新作

Sitruc.M said...

per >
Yea. Curb's a gd topic. Let's do it next time. ^^

moga >
Thx. The answer's sitting on ur mailbox. Since when we can compose a complete sentense? Or J wrote that for you? lol

nine >
Are you guys coming for sure? It's been too many times I heard you coming to HK. keeeee

anonymous >
Thx! And you are?

flo >
Too bad I was born a pessimist. Will try some positive stuff, if I'm in the mood. :)