2006/09/25

Backstage.













and the model's doing her face













and she's massaging her mouth














and she's starring at the photographer's bare foot













and she couldn't hold her laugh













and the rubber band couldn't hold her hair

and it's a splendid shooting. BTW, I'm starting to think horoscope maybe is more than hot air for the increbible similitude bewteen Model Samantha and Photographer Sitruc, who have the same birthday.

PS: I like the perfumed pillow puts me to sleep
MS: Me too!

MS: My fellows at home are used to me as a trouble & choosy bastard
PS: Me too!

PS: I think it's your great anxiety to feel like getting stuck or moving downhill regardless of the absolute status or intrinsic value at all. Just like how I feel.
MS: (nod nod)

MS: This is right for her! Bjork's just act...
MS & PS:...freaky!

Toast for the spoiled kids born on 01/01!


3 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

Dude,your model looks like Matsuura Aya to me! Cute & lovely!

When you will put the new photos up in album?

And thanks for your message in my guestbook. See you in December!

Anonymous said...

HA...
be honest, I do reli think u 2 are reli very similar for a long time......
looking forward to see more of her young face~~~ ^^ - Yan

Sitruc.M said...

9b >
gonna put it up like next week.
Matsuura Aya who?

yan >
lol since when?
both sum & I feel like we know each other for long time since we heard updates of both from u regularly. hope we can have our gathering real soon. :)